Ring battery cam

When in live view the person outside can here me but I cant here them talking .is there a setting I’m missing.it picks up road noise but no caller talking

Hi @Davebrazier! The microphone on your Ring device should certainly be detecting and delivering audio. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app, and ensure to accept mic/ speaker permissions. Please also ensure there are not other audio enabled apps running on your mobile device that might interfere with Ring app audio.

After confirming the above, if audio is still not working as intended, check your Ring device health in the Ring app, which will show you if your RSSI is sufficient. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing wifi signal strength. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

We have already purchased the chime pro to get better signal

The camera picks up traffic noise but no voices when in front of the camera

Thanks for the update @Davebrazier! As you’ve checked and took steps to improve your wifi signal connection, and it sounds like audio is picking up for environmental noise, it is very odd to not hear visitors. If you’ve tried the steps above as well, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.