Ring alarm and z wave interference with cameras

I have had ring cameras for sometime and recently I put a Ring alarm in our garage and I’ve notice that the cameras we have around the garage all have good RSI and clean bills of health but when viewing a live stream video I get intermittent “poor connection”. If I remember correctly z wave communicates in the 2.4 ghz area so I’m wondering if this is just a strange coincidence or if the alarm is causing interference with the cameras that use 2.4 ghz to communicate. Does anyone know if this is in fact the case and if so is there a way to work around this issue?

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue.

Ring Alarm’s Zwave communication operates on a low power frequency that would not interfere with a stronger 2.4 Ghz wifi radio frequency. A garage area is a common culprit for interferences, as the walls are often more solid and made of materials that can block signal.

There are times where a device health can look great but factors such as packets lost due to environment, or even delayed connection due to too many devices connected to an access point, can exist. We recommend checking the speeds at the mounting location and at the router, to ensure there is not too much of a difference is results.