Ring Spotlight cam audio not working on recordings and live view

I have 2 ring outdoor spotlight cams and one of them the audio isn’t working when it records an event and when I’m in live view. My other camera is working perfectly with audio. I have reset the camera and still nothing. My internet connection is good, as I said my other camera has audio and both cameras are connected to the same internet and both are the same distance away from my modem. Also did a health check on camera and it says its good. Ant ideas on how to fix?

Hi @maplerivershasta. If after a reset your Camera still does not have audio on recordings or Live View, it would be best for you to contact our support team directly. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and account and offer more in-depth troubleshooting support. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: