Ring Indoor Cam as Baby Monitor - Help!

Hello!
I am trying to use my new Indoor cam as a baby monitor. I have it on Live feed but the app automatically stops the live feed after a certain amount of time. How can I prevent this from happening? Thank you!

2 Likes

They are not marketed to be baby cams. You’d need a baby cam or a stationary wifi cam you can find very cheap.

Feel a bit misled, the box shows a view of a crib :confused:

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue. Why would the live feed stop, if I don’t want it to?

Did you ever get a reply of Ring.com. I don’t have the packaging anymore but I would swear it is being shown as a baby monitor on the box.

Never got a response. Yes, the packaging is extremely misleading. You can’t use it as a baby monitor even though it shows it being used as one.

Do you perhaps still have the packaging? Would you be able to take a picture of it and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/4IPpGVoyDnKFxo0Gi40j ?

I will contact Ring.com support and keep you posted here.

Hi neighbors! All of our devices share the same video length when it comes to live view. While the default recording time for an unanswered event is 30 seconds to 60 seconds depending on device model, a live view or live answered event can be streamed for 10 minutes.

See this information and more in our help center article about live view. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This camera is useless the feed turns off after 10 minutes