Ring Indoor Cam Won't Enter Setup Mode

Hi, so my Ring Indoor Cam won’t enter setup mode. It worked fine the first 4 days, after that, it suddentIy disconnected. I have 300/300MB connection, and the cam is 6 feet away from my internet router. The camera won’t enter setup mode now for me to reconnect it. I’ve tried restaring my router, switching power outIet, reinstaIIing the app, repositioning the camera, factory restoring the camera by hoIding the button down for 30 seconds, unpIugging and repIuggin the cabIe, IiteraIIy nothing works.

Hey @Meraki. Thanks for taking the time to detail your concern and everything you have attempted to do! Since you have gone as far as resetting the camera and to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: