Return broken cam

Hi there, about a month ego I have received my replacement cam but wasn’t able to post broken one back due to covid-19 DPD pickup shops closed. I don’t really want to be charged full price for the ring camera. The broken cam is boxed and ready to go. Please I need your advice on how to return the broken item. Many thanks

@ElliePug wrote:
Hi there, about a month ego I have received my replacement cam but wasn’t able to post broken one back due to covid-19 DPD pickup shops closed. I don’t really want to be charged full price for the ring camera. The broken cam is boxed and ready to go. Please I need your advice on how to return the broken item. Many thanks

The only way is to go on DPD website and find your nearest drop point that’s open and take it there if you don’t want to pay to send it back by other means

Same goes here,

I am not from the US, got the replacment, but did not recieve the prepaid shipment sticker to send it back(the broken one), what can i do ?

Hey @venik. If you need that prepaid shipping label, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

One of our outdoor cameras stopped working. What are our options?

Hi @MarschianLanding. Try creating a new post describing the problem you are having and the steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue. This will help the Community have a better understand of what is going on so they can offer advice.