Purchased Non-Functional Floodlight Cam

I have just finished setting up 4 floodlight cameras around my house. One of the four appears to be defective. I tried switching it out with two of the other flood light cameras to see if it was an issue with the junction box, and that’s not the case. No matter where I put it it doesn’t power on. The other 3 work fine.

I tried using the support chats to get a hold of someone, but those are automated and don’t help much. If I can get in contact with someone at ring, I have all the details about this specific unit and we can see what’s going on.

Is there a warranty or swapout program I can take advantage of? Otherwise I may be out $250.

Hi @colinward774. You will need to contact our support team over the phone directly, but once you do this, if you are still within warranty, they can definitely get this device replaced for you if they are unable to fix it. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how it goes!