cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink Picture

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Pink Picture

Had the same problem with one camera.  Nighttime was fine, daytime looked pink or orange.  Read another forum that said it might be some kind of IR filter stuck in the retracted position.  If cutting the power and re-starting doesn't work, they suggested there could be some dust or something preventing it from operating.  They suggested "percussive maintenance".  I gave the camera a couple of gentle taps and the situation was resolved.  Picture back to normal.  Hey, it worked for TVs in the 70s, why not Ring Cameras in the 20s.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I struggled with this as well, I’ve tried everything suggested by ring, at my wits end I decided to try ‘percussive maintenance’ suggested by one user above and BAM IT TOOK A FEW HITS AND MY SPOTLIGHT IS BACK TO NORMAL! unbelievable!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I've read so many complaints about the Ring floodlight showing a pink picture. Especially the lawn, trees, etc. Well, someone posted that they got up to the floodlight and hit the side of it and the picture was not pink anymore. I was like that's just crazy. But, I told my husband about what I read and he just now took the ladder out, climbed up, and smacked the side of the floodlight and you are not going to believe this. IT'S FIXED!!!!!! No more pink picture.  So, give it a try and have a wonderful day.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

A couple of good smacks and mine is now working and back to normal!   Thanks for the tip...

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ditto.
I held down the reset button. Same pink tinge on the picture.
Cleaned it. Nothing changed.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the same issue now for well over 10 months. With my flood light ring. I call tech support and did all they asked. And still not working properly. I guess this particular ring product has a lot of Issues they have not fixed or can ‘t fix. When I get a chance I’ll change I’ll see what other company. Has similar product and change it. This flood light ring was not cheap.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

When I "smacked" it - it went from 1/2 red to all red, Yikes!

So I "smacked" it again, and it's 90% better. I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

That is hilarious! 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Here is a picture of my link screen