People only mode detecting crows

I have people only mode turned on in my backyard floodlight cam. Works fine for the most part, except when a crow enters the backyard. Somehow it can’t distinguish that is not a person, and sends notifications in the wee hours of the morning. That triggers other linked alarms and causes the whole family to wake up thinking it’s an intruder, when it just turns out to be a crow. Can we please fix this?

@Pk75 wrote:
I have people only mode turned on in my backyard floodlight cam. Works fine for the most part, except when a crow enters the backyard. Somehow it can’t distinguish that is not a person, and sends notifications in the wee hours of the morning. That triggers other linked alarms and causes the whole family to wake up thinking it’s an intruder, when it just turns out to be a crow. Can we please fix this?

Mine detects spiders in people only mode!

1 Like

The same problem here! It is crazy!

I get a notification of motion detected almost every other night just to see a spider or cobweb in the picture. It also detects my small dog as a person.

How can this be interpreted as a people detection?

This is rendering my Floodlight camera useless because I don’t want to be woken up every time a Spider decides to pass in front of the camera.

Any solution?