Not getting notifications on my Huawei

Since I installed a 2nd SUC v3 wired, I am periodically not getting motion notifications on my Huawei P Smart.

Also, on the Windows 10 app, many events are missing from the history although they are on my phone app history.

What is going on.

Thanks

Hi @NeilE! The best first step here will be to remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device. As Huawei utilizes an android os, please check for any apps that might conflict with the Ring app. I recommend also ensuring vpn is disabled.

While the windows 10 app is convenient for use, there are many variables that can exist on a windows machine versus a mobile device. Additionally, the mobile device is designed for the quickest access to your events and live view. Removing and reinstalling the Ring app on the windows device might help.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: