Not connecting

Since actually paying for your service I’ve had nothing but problems!! I’ve now been off line for four days ( 6 now with no response) and have had no response from Ring to my other emails. Your free trail was great, but after paying for service I get $€]? !! It doesn’t record all movement when someone is out there or doesn’t stay on long enough! I’ve done the button on top 10 times did the WiFi over and over! Your Q&A is a joke I don’t need a community of customers I pay you to fix it and provide customer service!
All I did was charge the battery and now I have no connection!!

Hi @Jdogg69. Where are you emailing into support? We do not have an email support for our neighbors at this time, outside of our international language email support. In addition, our chat team is unable to do device troubleshooting at this time, and you will need to call in for device troubleshooting concerns. The Ring Community is a neighbor to neighbor support forum as well, and not a direct line to support but instead a resource to utilize for smaller concerns neighbors may have. For your situation, it’s best to call in directly.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.