No Snapshots on 3rd Gen Stickup.Cam

Snapshots not showing up on timeline. Feature not working effective 10/30.

Hi @EBC. What is the RSSI on your Camera’s Device Health page, and what is happening with the Snapshot Captures? If possible, please attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing with the Snapshot Captures and I’d be happy to take a look.

Did a hard reset and now have Snapshots on Timeline.

I have done a reset on my camera (since that is the ONLY way to move it from one network to another) and I STILL do not have snapshot capabilities on my wired stick-up camera.

Hey there, @DavJenkins! As mentioned in our help center article, the Snapshot feature is available for all Ring devices. Keep in mind, your device must be subscribed to a Ring Protect Plan and Snapshots feature enabled in the Ring app settings. Try also removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, to ensure it is up to date.

If you still do not have the Snapshot feature, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.