No Live view after Ring App update

Hi,

So since updating the app on my andoid, I can no long access the live view on my Stick up cam. It is still recoring events but I am unable to view the live view.

I have reset the cam. the cam is now 1 meter from the access point providing wifi. the signal stregnth on the Stickup cam is (RSSI) is at 36.

I also have a ring doorbell Approx 12 - 15 meters away (two rooms) which has no issues and a RSSI - 55 and live view is working fine.

I have also reset the stickup cam twice thinking it might be this. Its not !

Help !

Hi @QuikCloud. It sounds like you’ve tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended. In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team directly for further troubleshooting support. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I, too, have not been able to access Live View on one of my Stick Up Cams since the 10/1 app update. This applies to what I believe is a Gen. 2 model (w/POE option) that I actually have had operating indoors on WiFi since its setup. I use this particular cam exclusively for Live View monitoring since it was the only one available with the User-defined motion zone feature at the time. I attached a screenshot.

I will attempt a reset later when I have some time, but should a resolution be found in the meantime, I would appreciate a post on this thread.

My sincere apologies! Please disregard my previous post. Live View was restored after a simple router reboot.

1 Like