No Live View

I did a test today, once. While in a vehicle that was moving and should not have had any wifi available. My phone connected to live view pretty quickly. I was probably 70 miles from home. AT&T phone.

I have a theory that there is an issue with it trying to connect to live right after being triggered. Just a theory, but I have some issues with connecting to live view right after a motion alert. Like it cant walk and chew gum at the same time…the recording has to stop from the trigger before you can access live view. That’s probably not the case and may not apply to your situation…just a thought I’ve been having.

My connection to live view seem variable like yours. Sometimes right away, and others sit and spin. I did notice that my phone wants to connect to the 2.4 frequency when I come back home even thought the last wifi I was on when home was the 5. I went in to the 2.4 connection on my phone and deactivated automatically reconnect and left it on in the 5 connection. I may be seeing improved connectivity but I’m still evaluating. Again, this doesn’t apply to your problem, just throwing out info as I type.

Man, the spellcheck on this site is horrible to use. No intuitiveness at all