No Live View

Thanks for sharing that information. I will try swiping to see how it works. I too am very frustrated with the shortcomings of this Doorbell camera. As has been said elsewhere it does not seem to me that this was really ready for the market yet. I am a Smart House geek and this has been one of my more frustrating devices. I am sure it will be totally useless to me if I am not close enough to home to keep pulling the battery and resetting the camera to try and get it to do it’s job.

My current biggest gripe is that it takes so long for the camera to sense movement and turn on that those of us who just walk up to the door and come it (as opposed to ringing the bell and standing there) barely get recorded at all. I have tried all setting but it seems impossible to pick up someone more that five feet out without also getting every car that passes by - jus the tailights if I am lucky. It seems like movement towards the camera does not trigger much until very close. I would most likely onle see the back of a Porch Pirate as that is mostly what I see of the delivary people.

I’m still in the Amazon 30 day window and struggling whether or not to send it back along with the Chime/Extender that I should not even have needed in the first place. Increasing my RSSI from -54 to -33 (when it is working) has not made any difference with my complaints.

1 Like