No Blue Flashing

Hello - I recently purchased a indoor camera from the Ring website, and I got it operational for about a week. It stopped connecting, and when I tried to reconnect it prompted me to press the button on the top to get a flashing blue light (for setup mode). I didn’t get any blue flashing instead I got a single blue light that stayed on for about a second before going dark again. It seems to come on about every 30 seconds. What does this mean?

Im having the exact same problem. Need help too.

Hi neighbors! Wanted to check the current status of your device. Have you been able to get them connected? If not, can you please check that the cord is FULLY plugged in to the device?

Yeah - the cord is fully plugged in

I also am experiencing this same issue… even tried a hard reset by pressing the button on top for 60 secs but no joy…

1 Like

Hey neighbors! If you are still unable to get your device into setup mode even after a reset by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: