Motion Sensitivity picking up pets when set for People Only

“We worked through all the issues and solutions (now you will never get rid of alerts for spider, cats etc.) because that’s what its designed to do pick up motion, however i agree they pick up far too much of them even though when on “People Only Mode”.”

The issue is when the lights come on. I never have a problem with this in the daytime. I think the lights, which are supposed to pick up all motion, are triggering the camera/record/notification. There is never a time when the lights aren’t on when I have false alarms…like a little spider that may have crawled out of vision of the light sensor but did trigger the camera for instance, giving a night vision recording of the spider. It’s usually some sort of weird string of beads looking thing attached to the web (egg sacs? I don’t know, I cant find anything out there to identify it) that swings in front of the floodlight. Then sometimes the spider is visible like in a subsequent video just a minute or two later, but the lights are always on with recordings at night.

I have to say, this is not happening as much for me, but still happening. I don’t feel like losing sleep over it so I keep do not disturb on my phone when sleeping. Fortunately I am in a low populated area with not much crime and hardly ever people walking our road…and my house is hundreds of feet off the road. I have driveway alarms that detect any vehicles coming down the driveway. The camera is a neat little toy though.