Motion Sensitivity picking up pets when set for People Only

Update.

Its been a few days now since my 2nd lot of replacements being up and running…

Not had any false alerts from the front drive camera yet (have it set on the lowest motion setting and people mode is off)… maybe the stray cats have not been round? also not had any sunny days so there has been no people shadows to test it with!

The garage cam is still picking up the smoke coming from the boiler flow pipe (the pipe is over 20ft away from the camera).

The Garden cam is still picking up a Rat and birds on the lowest motion sensitivity with people only mode off ( i am now testing it with people mode on). - also getting audio interference on this one so i am looking into the cause of this.

The final forth camera i have installed indoors to test it out - have managed to figure out a way to stop recordings/motions when i dont need it to and have turned the spotlight off.

I still have all the notification alerts on snooze and also have snooze periods on smart devices - so they are not disturbing me for no reason anymore (not ideal as i amy miss something important). I just review the alerts when i get up in the morning now and just glad that the rodents in the garden did not wake me at silly o’clock.

Hows things with everyone else?