Motion Sensitivity picking up pets when set for People Only

I posted a direct message on Facebook Messenger. It was a typical response asking I do all of the previously requested and submitted info, such as uploading a copy of the video along with a screenshot of settings for each camera. I declined and asked them to review the case file and asked that they post something acknowleging this is a known issue and is being worked. Of course they provided nothing in return. Here is their response:

“Our team is always working to improve the motion detection of each Ring device, and we appreciate your feedback. We’re unable to provide any specific details on when a new motion detection update will be released, but keep an eye out in the Ring App for any new features.”

Frankly, this is total BS. Maybe with enough pushback from the community they will post something.

BTW, please post the results after replacing 4 cameras. I am certain this will be worthless. I have replaced 3 cameras due to failure and there is no change whatsoever. I have replaced 2 Doorbell Pro’s, 1 Floodlight Cam. The People Detection, we should now call it Cat Detection, doesn’t work on ALL devices regardless of being replaced.