Motion Sensitivity picking up pets when set for People Only

Reporting that my wife left from the garage in the van today and the floodlight-cam did not motion alert then or when she returned as it had been. But did motion alert when she walked in front of the camera later. THATS the way its supposed to work. Dont know whats changed. The only thing difference I can think of is I moved the zone out away from the garage door 4-6 feet because it was picking up on activity right outside the garage door like loading the van at the back lift gate. This was daytime, moderate sun/cloud mix.

EDIT!: 6:45AM this morning 1/3/2020 the camera motion detector was activated by a possum. I know it wasn’t a reflection from the lights setting it off because the beginning of the video was in night vision and the possum didn’t set off the lights until it got close to the floodlight.

So, its a fact that this thing is STILL activating on small animals while in people only mode. So, you can either be woken up at random times by non-human activity or turn your notifications off or leave the phone outside the bedroom and have no idea when an actual human is approaching the camera until you look at event history. Anyone who purchased this light for real-time security is likely going to lose some sleep. You might as well get a $20 motion detector and just get up and look out a window when it goes off. It’s useful when away if you can connect to it and you can always answer a motion alert, but the device is not functioning as advertised for this feature.