cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion Detection on Floodlight Cam

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Motion Detection on Floodlight Cam

People only mode on my floodlight cam doesn't seem to be working properly, It notifies me for every motion it picks up. My other cameras tell me if a person has been detected in the notification, The floodlight cam does not, when it picks a person up the notification just says 'Motion Detected'.  I understand that people only mode is not 100% accurate but my other cameras work a lot better than this. This is really annoying at 4am when my neighbours cat comes into my garden and the floodlight cam goes of but the spotlight cam doesn't. Does any body have any suggestions?

MickD

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Motion Detection on Floodlight Cam

Hey @MickD. Considering that you do not have this concern with your other devices, I think it would be a great idea to follow up directly with our support team on this concern. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.