Mode Setting Alerts

Is there any way to turn off push alerts when you change mosed on your Iphone

Hi @Mickey2. Can you clarify which alerts you’re trying to toggle off and which device they’re for? You can learn more about the Modes feature and what it allows you to control in our Help Center Article here. You may also want to look into Motion Snooze, which is a feature that allows you to temporarily silence motion alerts from your Ring devices. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Is there any chance you will create a widget for home disable and away I hate having to go into to m the app to change settings. Thanks

How do I stop getting these each time I switch modes from home to away or disarmed our back. Will there be a widget so that I don’t have to open the app each time to change modes? SmartThings has widget. Thanks

How do I stop getting these each time I switch modes from home to away or disarmed our back. Will there be a widget so that I don’t have to open the app each time to change modes? SmartThings has widget. Thanks

@Mickey2. At this time, you cannot disable the push notifications that are sent when you change Modes in the Ring App. I also do not have any news to share on an option to switch Modes via a shortcut or widget. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!