Microphone of stick up cam

Hi, it is possibile to incrase the valume of the microphone of a stick up cam? when i speak in the app the stick up microphone is so low and nobody can hear me.

Hi @paolodeleonardis. There is not an option to adjust the volume of the microphone specifically, as the volume adjustment in the Ring App is for the Doorbell’s ringer. I would recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. This will refresh your phone’s connection with the Ring App and ensure that all microphone permissions are enabled. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

Thank you Caitlyn, i will follow your suggestion but let me explain one thing, if the problem is the app i think that every cams would get involved but, i found that only one of 4 stick up cams works correctly, in other words i can ear very clear the voice from only one cam. How do you think it is possibile?

Thank you.

@paolodeleonardis If the steps I suggested are not helpful in resolving your concern, I would suggest reaching out to our support team directly so they can take a deeper look at this for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.