Low wifi signal strength

We have 2 security cameras. Front door and garage. Front is next to modem and was fine for the first 4 months and suddenly always says low wifi connection? Garage is much further away and we thought would struggle with signal yet that works perfect and front even though so close and was fine won’t stop the error. We have done all tests on signal strength and resetting etc and no changes and no issues with our internet. Seems like issues with the devise itself and weird the second we just installed is fine? Any help?? I’ve read it’s an issue and no solutions as yet?

Hey @Melb21. Could you try removing the Ring app from your phone, restart your phone, and reinstall the app and log in? From there, attempt to load the Live View again on your Front Door device, and if you still get a poor connection message, please reply with a screenshot of this so I can look into it further!

Hi. Tested your recommendation and this still comes up. The front is right next to the router and use to work perfect. The garage one is very far from the router and I’m lucky to get 1-2 bars on my phone yet never any errors with that ring device.

Hey @Melb21. Thank you so much for passing on this information to me! If you could, can you please bring this up via phone call to our support team here? You can also give them a chat, and feel free to have them reference the community thread here (you may need to chat or email them this link) in order to have them see what you are going through. This way they can do more advanced troubleshooting with you, as well as document this case and escalate this up further for you! Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes too. :slight_smile: