Loss of video after 3-4 seconds, inaudible audio

I can only EVER view 3 or 4 seconds of video from ANY of my cameras plus the audio is severely distorted and also only lasts a few seconds. If I was to rely on them for footage of a break in they would be useless as all video freezes after 3-4 seconds. All of my cameras have been like this since day 1. They also all have a good wifi connection. What can be done about this as they are really no good when like this? Basically all they are is a deterrent at the moment and after paying for 3 cameras and a doorbell I’m sick of it.

@Chally3411 wrote:

I can only EVER view 3 or 4 seconds of video from ANY of my cameras plus the audio is severely distorted and also only lasts a few seconds. If I was to rely on them for footage of a break in they would be useless as all video freezes after 3-4 seconds. All of my cameras have been like this since day 1. They also all have a good wifi connection. What can be done about this as they are really no good when like this? Basically all they are is a deterrent at the moment and after paying for 3 cameras and a doorbell I’m sick of it.

What’s the rssi in device health for the cameras and what happens after the 3-4 seconds? Does it freeze or just go blank ?

did you get this resolved?