Live view for multiple cameras

Wow!

We just hit 25 votes and passed Google Assistant Integration, Ability to reboot devices from app, and Picture snapshot of motion alerts on apple iwatch.

Just 1 more vote and we can also pass Auto-Switching of Modes and Doorbell: To speed up camera viewing access to bump Live View for Multiple Cameras even higher on the priority list.

:robothappy: :robothappy: :robothappy:

As an Amazon company, I am suprised this feature was not already at the top of the list. I have 5 cameras and I need to be able to see them all from one screen on my Mac. THis should be top priority given that the competition can offer this now.

2 Likes

If enough people vote for it, they will add the feature soon.

We are up to 28 votes and every single vote counts.

We just surpassed Recording Length Options on the Priority List

One more vote and we will surpass the Enhanced Alexa Ring Skill!

Seriously, who needs that skill? Multiple cameras are way more important.

Vote for Multiple Cameras on the Windows App, click the Thumbs Up icon >Here<

Adding A Live View For Multiple Cameras on the Windows App:

This is a must have feature, hopefully gets more votes soon

7 Likes

Multiple Camera Live View just received 3 more votes and those votes made it surpass the following 5 feature requests on the Feature Request Priority List:

:robotsad: Enhanced Alexa Ring Skill :robotsad:
:robotsad: Custom Chime Tone :robotsad:
:robotsad: Ring doorbell low battery notify :robotsad:
:robotsad: Notification of camera offline :robotsad:

:robotsad: Additional Owner One Location :robotsad:

We need just 1 more vote to surpass the next feature on the list:

:robotfrustrated: Alarm Base Station sync Floodlight :robotfrustrated:

2 more votes and Multiple Camera Live View will make the Top 10 Feature Request List!

If you have friends or relatives with Ring cameras you can have them vote for this feature that should be built into the product. Besides, what else are those friends and relatives good for? I mean, really…

Vote for Multiple Cameras on the Windows App, click the Thumbs Up icon located:

<font color="#0000FF"> <strong><a title="Vote Here!" href="https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Adding-A-Live-View-For-Multiple-Cameras-on-the-Windows-App/idi-p/23588" target="_self"><font color="#FF0000">&gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt;</font></a></strong></font>

Adding A Live View For Multiple Cameras on the Windows App:

Live View for Multiple Cameras on Win App just made the Top 10!

aaa Keep the votes coming aaa

14 more votes and we surpass HomeKit!

1. :robotsad: Glass break sensor :robotsad:

2. :robotsad: Apple Watch App :robotsad:

3. :robotsad: Option to disable blue light :robotsad:

4. :robotsad: Activate Siren All Cams and Alarm :robotsad:

5. :robotsad: Apple TV App :robotsad:

6. :robotmad: HomeKit :robotmad:

7. :smiley: Live View Multiple Cams on Win App :smiley:

8. :robotfrustrated: MyQ Garage Door Integration :robotfrustrated:

9. :robotfrustrated: Option Night Vision Off :robotfrustrated:

10. :robotfrustrated: Ring Needs New Mode :robotfrustrated:

yes, i agree for that, i hope it have one apps can watch all cam at the same time, it much better

1 Like

@Eternity wrote:

yes, i agree for that, i hope it have one apps can watch all cam at the same time, it much better

C We are just 5 votes away from surpassing HomeKit! C

Thanks for the up-date, even though it was somewhat discouraging. You advised the request to display multipe cameras at once through the OSX app had no ETA or was even set in stone that the feature “if/when could be implemented”. This is a fairly simple feature, since numerous other security companies are able to offer it. In turth, a single pop-up window showing all cameras is something a second year college student (or perhaps a middle schooler) more than likely could write code for.

I have multiple cameras installed on the outside and inside of my home and can “live veiw” all at once on either an iPhone or iPad (wireless), but can not on a Mac (hardwired), which makes the statement indicating the feature may not be possible seem strange.

I will take your recommendation and post the request on the "Feature Request"board again.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Just 1 more vote and Live View for Multiple Cameras makes the

Ring Live View MultiCAM just made the TOP 3!

aaa Keep the votes coming aaa

3 more votes and MultiCAM will take 2nd Place!!!

Thank you for all the great help you have offered this and other fellow neighbors @RingMaster2. Could you please reach out to the Community Team at community@ring.com? We would love to ask you some questions and get your feedback directly as a valued member of the Community.

1 Like

Thanks Chelsea.

What should I put in the subject line in the e-mail?

Live View MultiCam is now number 2 on the request list!!!

Nine more votes needed for 1st Place.

I would also like this feature

4 Likes

@RingMaster2 You can title the email “Community Follow-Up” if you’d like, and I should receive it. :slight_smile:

Live View MultiCam is now 2 votes away from 1st Place!

https://youtu.be/ImGOzmuNOk0

1 Like

Agreed!! Such a simple feature. My super crappy baby cameras and monitor have this feature! Only reason I haven’t switched to the ring cameras both for outside house and inside is due to us wanting to easily view them all in one shot. Let’s keep this thread alive and well so ring gets off their butts and implements this in their software update.

2 Likes

Live View MultiCam is now Number 1 on the Feature Request List!

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far.

1 Like

I agreed that multiple live view is a must for security monitoring

my cheap foscam and app can handle 10 cameras without any issue

useless ring app for camera monitoring when u have to click on 1 cam at a time to view

1 Like

All camera app can do this…EXCEPT FOR RING APP

1 Like