Live view for multiple cameras

Yes please! I miss this feature.

Hope it will be added since i want more cameras in and around my house.

9 Likes

Why can i see both cameras on my phone but only the doorbell when i log in

3 Likes

+1

This is a really obvious feature, which is a big con for Ring. Love my system but would really like to see this feature ASAP.

15 Likes

Still waiting for this to happen, it is such a basic feature that any decent CCTV system has as a default feature, you are way behind Ring, hurry up!

14 Likes

Agreed! This is a basic feature for any security system. Please add this functionality ASAP!! I have $1,250 invested in Ring devices, and can only live view one at a time. Disappointing for one of the most popular brand security devices!

9 Likes

+1

4 Likes

I am also using mac OSX and woudl really like to see multiview live streams, I have 4 ring cameras and can only check them serperatly and it is really irritating. Also I want to see live view have a much longer time limit than just 10 minutes. The nest cams can be on live view 24/7 in multiview. Hopefully an update will fix this because if I had known this limitation I would have really rethought my purchase.

7 Likes

This is a must have feature. The idea about the smart TV app is also great.

6 Likes

Any news on this??

6 Likes

Are you really working on this?

It’s been over 8 months people have been asking

I opted for this system instead of CCTV but did not know I cpould only do 1 cam at a time!

Please help

8 Likes

+1 THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW. I am bout to throw away Ring and get a Lorex System if this doesnt happen soon.

6 Likes

I just setup my second Ring camera and thought that this function was available now but it isn’t. I have 4 Nest cameras setup (doorbell, inside camera and 2 outdoor cameras) that I had planned to repalce with Ring products. I can view all 4 Nest caneras on a single screen. Now that I know that I can’t view even see 2 Ring cameras simultaneously, my plan is on hold until Ring implements this basic feature. I AM VERY DISAPPONTED!

7 Likes

Hey neighbors! Thank you for continuing to share your interest and desire for having this feature. We understand that this may be an essential feature at this time, but do not have an ETA or set in stone plan on if/when we can implement this. Rest assured, us moderators are taking your feedback from these boards, and especially the Feature Request Board. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. If you search through this board, I believe there should already be a post on this request. This board helps us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Thank you, neighbors! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just bought 2 of these set them up and realised so going to send them back can’t believe they don’t have such a simple feature.

You mention nest are they decent?

6 Likes

Yaaaas! We have been trying to catch a peeping Tom that we have caught once in person before we had the cameras and then once on camera but scared him away before police could come. It would be helpful to be able to see his whereabouts live on our multiple cameras so we could lay low and keep tabs on him until the police arrive to help catch him for good. Multiple devices may work for now, but it would be great to be able to view live on one device. This feature would make more people inclined to purchase more devices for their home.

4 Likes

My 4 Nest cameras are performing great and I can view all of them on my tablets (iPads & Android). I really dislike Google because they have screwed up my billing twice but the cameras, thermostats and smoke detectors all work great using a single link to my iPhone. I also own a rental property in which I have installed smoke detectors and a thermostat. Once in a while I get alarms that there was smoke (the tenant burned his steak) or that the temperature had dropped when the tenant was on vacation. I was able to turn the temperature up remotely.

This feature is needed immediately! Ring makes great products and I have invested well over $1,500 in cameras as well as the entire security system. Multiple cameras viewable in real time on the Mac (as well as the iPhone) and an Apple TV app are expected from anyone making a modern system. Please…I’m begging you! We all are!

4 Likes

Please work on this feature ASAP!

6 Likes

As most users have mentioned, this feature should be built into the product…

How can we receive an ETA from the development team for when this very basic feature will be implemented into the Ring camera line?

I have 2 million followers on my social media account and I would like to post an ETA to my followers soon. Please check with management regarding this much needed Ring feature.

Linus has been bugging me to find out when this Ring feature will be ready.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

Thank You

Note: For anyone who has not yet voted for multiple live streams, please go to the Ring community and vote for this feature. That is the primary way Ring developers will be able to determine which features are implemented.

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/idb-p/Feature_Request_Board/label-name/ring%20app/tab/most-kudoed

Currently Adding Live View for Multiple Cameras on the Windows App only has 17 Thumbs Up. We need to make sure this gets raised so vote if you have not already.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

That is all. :smiley:

5 Likes

This feature needs to happen!

3 Likes