Live View Not Working using Mobile Data (LTE)

So everything use to work perfectly. Lately my flood lights will not connect to live view over LTE. However, the doorbell works fine over LTE. And everything works when I’m back on my WiFi. Issue happens on a Samsung Galaxy S9 and S20. So why does only the flood lights not work over LTE anymore? What has changed?

1 Like

Also, while it is trying to connect to live view, it must be recording. Because I can go back and it shows the orange bar and I can play the clip.

1 Like

Hi @ringerone, happy to try and offer some guidance here. Have you tried resetting your Floodlight Cam? You can do this by holding down the setup button on the top for at least 20 seconds. After that, you’ll want to navigate to the Device Health page to walk through reconnecting it to your home wifi network. Once that’s done, try accessing the Live View on both cellular data and your wifi and let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

I went to data settings on my phone network and turned off data optimization. Now it works every time!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, it worked perfectly as stated. I just recently purchased and installed a Ring Doorbell 2 and ran into this issue.