Live View Issue

I can view the live view on my phone, alexa, laptop and ipad but on all of the devices the camera seems to go to sleep (I get a message to reconnect). I can reconnect straight away but after 10-15 minutes it happens again. The live view does not stay on. I have checked the WiFi connection and all of that is fine. This happens on all of my ring devices (floodlight Pro, doorcam 2 and indoor cam). I have been sent a replacement indoor camera to see if that fixes the problem but it still happens. I use the indoor cam as a baby monitor so it is important the stream stays live.

It’s working as designed. It only live views for 10 minutes then it needs to reconnect

There are some threads on here asking the same

1 Like

Is there no way to keep it continuously on?

@Hotte9 There is no way to have it continuously going at this time. Thank you for this feedback though neighbor! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

@ChrisJohn Thanks for chiming in and helping out our neighbors! :slight_smile: