Lights not working

Hi, I installed two ring cameras with floodlights today. One works perfectly but the lights don’t work on the other one. Do you have any ideas?

Kind regards,

John

Hi @John_Shelley! As long as the Cams is online the lights should be working. You may have to setup the light motion zones, but to test you can manually toggle the lights on in the Ring app. If these lights are not working at all, but the Cam in question functions in all other aspects, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am having this same issue! My camera is online and working however the lights never come on.

Same issue here! We have 2 wired floodlight cams and have been installed for almost 2 years. 1 works just fine and the other doesn’t. The cam works as intended, but the lights aren’t coming on. I can hear it “click” as if the lights are going to come on yet they never do. Nothing has changed and it suddenly just stopped this week. I tried resetting our router and factory restore on the floodlight, but no dice.