Let Me Turn Off or Snooze Motion Lights on Outdoor Camera

Hi

I have an outdoor camera with lights, I also have Phillips Hue garden lights, please can we have a function to disable the lights on the outdoor xcamera, I know you can turn off the light but we need to be able to pause the motion sensor lights. I called the help desk and was told that I am far from alone on this issue. it is getting to the point where I will have to sell the camera. Ideally this could be a function within “Home” mode. On the subject of modes adding the scheduling of modes will be great, as we all remember to turn it to home to stop the chiming but will no douby often forget to set to away. Please please please let us be able to pause the lights.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing with the Community, @Crusher! This is certainly something our neighbors have shown an interest in, and we love sharing this reinforcement with our teams.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.