Indoor cams trigger motion alerts when I have it set to OFF in offline mode

A little confused. In offline mode I have all my indoor cameras motion alerts disabled, yet they continue, all day long. Lighting up and pinging my phone about motion. Motion in office, motion in living room… I have to turn it off completely.

Again, in my mode setup for offline, when I select cameras, I disable all their motion alerts, but they continue to trigger.

Any help is appreciated. thank you

1 Like

Hey @ModGen. Could you clarify what you mean by offline mode? Are you referencing our new Modes feature, and by chance, I assume you’re putting the cameras in a Disarm mode?

Hello. So I tap on the device, tap the little gear. Then tap on mode settings. I guess the mode settings are now generalized because it shows me all devices. So I tap on cameras, I see the camera that’s giving me problems. For disarmed mode, I turn off motion detection.

Yet it continues to turn on and ding my phone every time I walk by it when the system is in disarmed mode. I have to override the mode and just disable motion on it.

1 Like

@ModGen Thank you for getting back to me and detailing what exactly you had to do for this. Our team is looking into this concern that some neighbors have been having with Modes. To ensure you’re getting the proper follow up on this concern for your devices, could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They can ensure that there is nothing else to be done on your end and tag your account accordingly so it can be escalated for you. Let me know how this goes, neighbor! :slight_smile:

Hi, just want to report I have the same issue.

Camera’s set to NOT detect motion in disarmed mode, but I still get motion notifications.

1 Like