cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indoor cam goes offline

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Indoor cam goes offline

I installed my indoor cam yesterday. I noticed that the setup voice of the camera is very muffled and can’t understand what is being said. Regardless, I managed to set it up and connected to the internet. It doesn’t take long for the camera to completely shut down and go offline. I have to keep pressing the reboot button for it to go back online. I’m wondering if this cam is defective.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Indoor cam goes offline

Sorry to hear about this experience @akhalifa! Please ensure your Indoor Cam is located close to the router and not too close to any appliance or large electronics that might block wifi signals. Your Cam's connection strength can be seen via the device health section in your Ring app. 

If your Indoor Cam is still not remaining connected after confirming an optimal network connection, please check that the power adapter is connected properly. A reset may also help with this, which can be performed by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Feel free to let us know how this goes! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
/* */