Indoor/Outdoor Power Adapter for Stick Up Cam

I ordered the power adapter for Stick Up cam. I have the Stick up cam battery 2. Evidently this will not work with the one I have? Is there a power option for the Stick Up cam battery 2?

This is what I ordered that does not work:

https://www.amazon.com/Indoor-Outdoor-Power-Adapter-Stick/dp/B07W1WVXFQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Indoor%2FOutdoor+Power+Adapter+for+Stick+Up+Cam+Plug-In&qid=1576860824&s=amazon-devices&sr=1-3

Hi @whm91! That certainly looks to be the correct power adapter for the Stick Up Cam Battery. Here is the same adapter found on our Ring.com/accessories page.

If this is not providing power to your Stick Up Cam Battery, please try another outlet. If this concern persists, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I called customer service. One question I had that they never answered, is there anyway to tell the wall adapter is working? If the battery level keeps droping can I assume it is not working?

I tried taking the battery out, and the whole camera dies. If that happens does that mean it is not working, or does the camera have to have the battery in it to function?

I do have the same dilema. I have the stick up baterry cam. The adapter sold in ring does not have the 2 screws. Did you finally make it to work?