Indoor Camera with no audio or siren through camera

My indoor camera speaker and siren have stopped working. I have unplugged the device and waited 20 seconds and even uninstalled and reinstalled the camera but still unable to her voice or siren through camera.

P.s. my door bell camera is working fine.

Hi @JoeG! You’ve definitely covered the right steps for this to work. If live view is connecting but audio and siren audio is not working when triggered from the app, please ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device, or even try on another mobile device entirely if possible. If this concern persists, try perform a reset on the Camera by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I did all of the steps and both of my mini plug in. Voice and siren stopped working

I am having the same issue with the siren and talk portion being very low(almost inaudible) you mentioned a vpn on mobile but didn’t say how to check that… and would that really have anything to do with the volume of the siren/video talk?

Hi neighbors. Chiming in for Marley here. I would try the steps listed in the Help Center article here to see if this provides any improvement. If you’ve tried these to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.