Indoor Cam not Working or entering setup.

I have two Indoor Cams and for some reason both have stopped working. In the App it says neither are connected to Wifi, however when I go into my WiFi FRouter settings it says they are both connected. I have even taken them into my lounge and put them about 30cm away from the router, still not response.

So I have tried to set them up again, deleting them from the App and then trying to get them into setup mode. I even tried a hard reset (30 seconds on the button) and this also does not work, they both will not go into setup mode.

Hey @Herbhead. Since you have attempted the reset and to no avail with the devices going into setup mode, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors get this addressed if they find they run into the same concern! :slight_smile: