If I schedule a time to disable motion alerts, will they still show in history?

So I set up two motion zones in my driveway. Zone A is my driveway and Zone B is the road in front of my driveway. I’d like zone A to always alert me with motion however zone B I’d like not to alert me but still show in history. Is this possible?

I almost don’t see any advantage to make multiple zones in one camera view cause I can’t find anywhere to customize each zone you create

Hey @Hosic. While this is not a feature at this time, it’s a great idea! I will make sure to pass on your feedback to the appropriate team for you. You can schedule motion alerts to be snoozed, but this is for the alert, and you may still see events in your event history. Please also note that you cannot snooze specific zones for alerts or motion recording, it’s an all or nothing with the zones at this time.

In addition, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.