How many of these problem have been sent to Ring?

I read all these problems that people are having with their Rings , and I have yet to see any offical RIng person address these problems. How many of you that post on here send the problem to ring and not just the community? The commuity is mostly people that are complaining or have found work arounds to get their system to work. I have yet to see any Ring Offical answer or the company responed or fix the problem. I would suggest we start calling and emailing Ring and let them know they have problems and see what the responds is for it.

Hi @Grumpy1. With this being a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, we tend to just give helpful tips and tricks, rather than in depth troubleshooting. If you have a specific issues, we’re more than happy to offer some assistance. Depending on the complexity of your issue and the troubleshooting that has already been attempted, we may refer you to contact our support team. Rest assured, we are here to help and make sure that the appropriate team handles your concern if needed.

I bought a ring doorbell because the ADT doorbell’s kept going out. I live in two cities and so the security is critical when I am out of town in one city. Up until a few weeks ago when you opened the ring app at the top I had my choice of either Boston or Nashville. So if I was in Nashville I could look at the ring doorbell in Boston and vice a versa. For some reason a few weeks ago ring decided to change the system so that you could no longer look at your ring doorbell in two cities… When you opened the app you got a message that said “ring devices are now grouped by installation address”. So when I opened the app in Nashville I could no longer see Boston. So what had happened to boston? How could I look at the camera in Boston? I called Ring and discovered that when ring made this change they apparently wiped out all the information about the Boston address. They told me they had no record of the boston account. So effectively for the time that I was in Nashville my device in Boston was useless. Because the new grouping by installation is clearly a change, and one of my accounts was wiped out, I would assume there is a high risk that there are other people who have ring doorbell’s in more than one city may also be at risk for having one of their accounts wiped out. This is a serious flaw that they need to fix.

]

Hi @rsergel. Would you mind clarifying if you are the owner of the Ring Doorbells at each location? Did you set the Doorbell up under your Ring account at both the Nashville and Boston locations, or were you a Shared User on one of them? If you are a Shared User on one then the owner of the device may need to resend you an invite. If you are the owner of both Doorbells, did you have both of them set up under the same Ring account?