Help with modes ?

Please could someone suggest best option to use with my ring indoor camera.

I use away mode for when I leave home so to get notifications if any movement.

Overnight when we are sleeping can I set up home mode to.only send notifications during set times (say midnight-6am) .or do I need to be changing nightly to away mode?

Hi @Redbridgefc. To avoid receiving notifications during a specific time frame, you can set up a Motion Schedule. Your Ring will still detect and record motion, but it will not send you a notification during the times set in the Motion Schedule. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

I am aware of the motion schedue but how will that work when I want to use AWAY mode as obviously I would require motions to be picked up at all times when not present at home.

Ideally what I’m asking is a schedule to only be set within HOME mode. (is this possible)

@Redbridgefc You cannot adjust the Motion Schedule specific to which mode you put your Cameras in. This means you cannot have a Motion Schedule that only works within a specific mode, it will take priority over the mode settings. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: