Have Human filter on Sensor - Still triggers with small deers walking past

I don;t know what logic goes into the sensor filter to only detect humans but it does not work well if you nhave deers around your property. The camera’s still trigger.

Any updates to the sensor logic?

Should I turn off human filter and just reduce sensitivity?

Hi @Brumey. This feature uses the size of the object to determine if it is a human or something like a car, etc. Since a deer can be close to the size of a human, the camera is picking it up as such. If this is something that happens frequently, you may need to adjust your Motion Settings. I hope this helps!

You can not adjust motion in human mode.

Hey @Brumey. Correct. But in your situation, you might benefit from the other types of Motion Settings. If you are still having issues after adjusting them, try contacting our support team for further guidance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :smiley: