Hacker gains access to Ring cameras... and talks to an 8 year old girl.

i take online security very seriously. I have had 2 factor authentication on from the beginning i use it on every site that allowes it. Yet on Saturday August 15th 2020 i received a call from my partner at my work, asking if i was logged into the stick up cam (latest version) being used as a baby monitor in my 16month old daughters bedroom. As the answer was no she was extreemely conserned as she kept hearing laughter coming from the nursery, followed by a song being played 3 times and a mans voice, fortunatly my daughter was asleep. I advised her to remove the POE device straight away. I have not plugged it back in. I have been all over the website simply trying to get a phone number for Ring support Australia. They dont seem to like to share this information.

Unfortunatly for Ring i work for i would say easily their largest distributor in Aus. Previously i highly recomended this brand and this has definatly shattered my confidence in said products. Im about to go into work to get their contact info through that means. Shouldnt be so hard. There is a contact us link at the bottom of each page yet you click on call us and the page is empty, Not really good enough considering i pay for the full protection plan.