Grounding wire missing from Ring Floodlight

I recently put some new siding up on my house and had to remove my Ring Floodlight. When doing so, I somehow removed the grounding wire that originates from inside the flood light camera. I no longer have that wire. The grounding wire from the junction box still exists.

Is it possible to put a new grounding cable into my flood light camera? If so, how do I do that?

I attached a picture as a reference where I assume the grounding wire should reside.

Bump

Hi @shdavistx. For this particular concern, I would reach out to our support team. They will be able to give you the next best steps for correcting your missing wire. In the mean time, I would recommend turn the power to this device completely off. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.