Getting tons of feedback on the audio with indoor camera. Any suggestions?

Getting tons of feedback on the audio with indoor camera. Any suggestions?

No idea but I hope you/someone can tell me how to turn off the microphone/audio for the Indoor Cam. I’ve been through every setting and followed the troubleshooting guidance on the main web pages, but still getting audio record!!

1 Like

Hey neighbors! All recordings will come with audio, so there is not a way to turn off this audio part of the video recording at this time. When it comes to feedback you may be having, could you please attach a share link of what this sounds like so we can take a deeper look into it? You can get a url share link by “sharing your video” when viewing it, and grabbing the link from the email or text message you would create to share it. Then you can reply to the thread here with this link!

I’m getting the same, the audio is 90% static and its loud, there is no noise cancelation, it creates more noise than the room has by 50x.

Also, the “support” is nonsense:

• Tap Video Settings.
  • Tap the Audio Streaming and Recording

There is no Audio settings of any kind after going into video settings.

Probably abou to return all of these for nest. then get the nest doorbell for the house we move into, this is horrible.

Hi, has anyone found a way to stop the noise coming from the indoor camera when you turn on the mic to comunicate via app on phone ?.

Noise is realy loud and stresses my dog as it sounds scarey.

Tried all the usual stuff like reset, reboot, re-install the app, checked all settings. Moved camera location… Even replaced the camera…
Nothing works.
Im lost with this
3rd gen stick up indoor camera.
Surely they cant all be like this

Ian

Hi @Massonjudge1962. If you turn the Microphone on, the Cam is going to play the sound that is picked up by the Microphone. Is you don’t want sound coming from the Microphone, you can simply leave the Microphone turned off. I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.