Freezing on live feed

I’m having trouble with my battery Stick Up cam freezing/pixeling during live feed. I’ve reset it numerous times, and even updated my internet providers speed with no results.

Hey @Chucksmithjr3. When you are attempting to load the Live View, are you connected to wifi or the mobile data on your phone? It’s possible this could be contributing to the Live View not loading like it should, especially if you look at previous video recordings and the quality is fine and doesn’t freeze. In addition, what is your RSSI? You may need to look at the RSSI for your device, which you can learn more about in our Community post here. Hope to hear back from you soon!

I’m normally on Wifi. Right now the RSSI is at 44, in the green

@Chucksmithjr3 Try connecting to your Live View with the wifi turned off. Sometimes the wifi network you are connected to (a work wifi or public wifi) has certain restrictions on it that do not allow the Live View to load. Once you’ve tried this, if you’re still having no success, delete your Ring app, reboot your phone (turn it off/on) and then reinstall the Ring app. Let me know how this goes! :smiley_cat: