Foggy Camera Image

At night my ring door bell and exterior stick up camera get blurry/foggy when it is either raining or foggy or cold outside. I have to wipe it down when this happens. This defeats the purpose if someone is trying to break into your house, while you are sleeping, and you can’t see the person/picture. Please advise with any ideas. Thanks.

2 Likes

Me too im really sick of this. You pay money for s device to be effective what’s the point.

1 Like

I know…frustrating how much $ I spent on all the Ring cameras around my property. Your picture looks exactly like mine. …this should be something Ring explains how to tackle

1 Like

Hi neighbors. If you are having condensation or water inside your Ring device, please reach out to our support team to see how they can best assist. Having water in your Ring device can adversely impact its optimal performance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.