Floodlight lights have mind of their own

On second thought I’m reconsidering deleting this thread as my reply to someone else’s message about their lights not following ones schedule is under a thread titled something like “Light schedule on pause” which sounds completely different from not following the prescribed schedule. I didn’t pause anything as that thread makes it sound like. I know when I read their thread that’s not what they are describing but it sounds like that when one reads the title so it seems possibly misleading as this is is not a “pause” problem. It’s a completely random problem which is not affected by anything we have done such as “pausing”.

There is a problem with the lights randomly going off, on, not going off, not coming on when scheduled and now scheduled motion alerts not always being followed as I sometimes find motion alerts not turned on during a scheduled “on” time. I don’t receive the motion alerts either when this happens (I thought perhaps maybe it was just incorrectly being reported in the app but they are really not on) which is what led me to look in the first place. I don’t mean to seem rude I’m just frustrated that everything was working and now it’s not across multiple devices which leads me to the conclusion it’s a problem on your end.

Thank you