cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floodlight camera one light flickers

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Floodlight camera one light flickers

Hey, ring community so my floodlight camera is a year old now and now I'm having trouble with just one light. It keeps flickering and then sometimes stays on then starts flickering again. Is anyone experiencing the same issue or have yall had the same issue if so what did yall do any help would be appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Neighbor III

Re: Floodlight camera one light flickers

Haven't seen anyone in the forum haev this particular problem. You might want to dismount the fixture and check to make sure there isn't a loose wire. If not, I would call support and try to get it replaced.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

i have the same problem

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @cateto! The first thing I recommend checking is for any light switches in the home that might be controlling this Floodlight Cam. It's best to ensure a dimmer or specialty switch isnt interfering due to setting, or a nearby object touching it. Try also power cycling the Floodlight Cam, by flipping the breaker switch or light switch, off and on.  

If this does not resolve your concern, feel free to reach out to our support team for more further assistance. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have had my floodlight for a year and half and just 2 days ago i see one light just flickers and is not working properly.  Very annoying because our neighbor has to deal with it in his window.  I tried reseting it and still flickering.  Any advise?