Floodlight camera making odd noise

Noticed one of my flood light cameras was making a odd noise. Any ideas on the cause/fix? It dosent always make the noise seams to be intermittent. Tried attaching a MP4 of the noise but not a supported file format

I have the same problem. Also the noise make the motion detection goes on and light is always turning on for nothing. It’s very annoying. I contact the support but they never do anything for that. They only tell me that it could be related to a poor network connection.

I didn’t believe it at all, but I still put an WIFI antenna 10 feet away and the signal is very strong. And I still have the same problem!

Hi neighbors! If you’re experiencing this concern with your Floodlight Camera, can you please provide a video example so that we can take a look? When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated. :slight_smile: