Floodlight cam died????

My front floodlight cam (wired) lights are continuously staying ON and the camera is not responding. Its not connected to the app and I tried to reset it and held down the bottom for 15 seconds as well. Nothing. Even flipped the inside switch “OFF” for a whole day to see if that will reset it. And nothing. Once I flipped the switch back on the lights stay ON but the camera is not connecting.
Any help? Suggestions?

Hi @ado_dado83! These symptoms match that of a Floodlight Cam falling offline. When offline, the lights will still operate, in an on/ off manner, as power is applied and removed. The best step here will be to perform a new setup in the Ring app. When pressing the setup button on your Floodlight Cam, there should be an indicator that it has entered setup mode. Please follow all the steps in the Ring app to complete a new setup and reconnect your Floodlight Cam.

If the Camera is not entering setup mode try a reset by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: