Floodlight Cams Light Stays On Won’t Turn Off!!

Floodlight turn on and stays on. I turned them off manually and it tells me that my schedule has reset for the next day. The floodlight cams lighting schedule was working fine because they turn on when it detects motion since April of this year but however, as of last week I have to keep turning off them manually and reset the schedule everyday which is a pain!!! Also the lights don’t turn on when the cam detects motion after I the schedule!!! Whatever what piece a garbage!!! Thanks!!!

Sorry to hear about this @Eddie87. The lights should certainly trigger after motion is detected, especially during night time hours. Please remove and re-enable any light or motion schedules you might, or even disabled them, if you have not already. As it sounds like you’ve tried various scheduling options, please also ensure your wifi signal is sufficient to communicate these schedules and light events properly.

Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. If this concern persists, please try to perform a new setup on the Floodlight Cam in the Ring app. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: